Effective date: July 20, 2020
ArtPix LLC (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the website at https://www.artpix3d.com (the “Website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data:
- When you use the Website;
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website
and the choices you have associated with that data.
This page does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third
party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; and
- Any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including though any application or
content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using the Website, you agree to this policy. Unless otherwise
accessible from https://www.artpix3d.com
Types of Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve the Website.
Personal Data. Personal Data is information by which a living individual may be
identified, such as:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
The chart below describes the categories of Personal Data we may collect or share and the purpose for collecting or
sharing such Personal Data.
|Category of Personal Information||Do We Collect||Sources of the Personal Information||Commercial or Business Purpose|
|Identifiers. This may include name, email address, internet protocol (IP) address, etc.||Yes|
|Customer Records (as defined in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). This may include a phone number, physical address, Social Security number, other government-issued identification number, telephone number, employment or employment history, payment information, financial account information, etc.||Yes|
|Protected Classification Characteristics. These could include age, citizenship, marital status, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, etc.||Yes|
Information. This may include products or services purchased, order information, etc.
|Biometric Information. This may include fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints (that you submit to obtain a product).||Yes|
|Internet/Network Information. This may include username, password, website interaction at www.artpix3d.com||Yes||You|
|Geolocation Data. This may include device-shared location, and wi-fi connection location, personal location and movements, etc.||Yes||Your device|
Data. This may include audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
|Professional or Employment-related Information. This may include current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No|
|Non-Public Education Information. This may include education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No|
While using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Data. By submitting your email address to us through a form, your email address may be added to our company email list. We may use your Personal Data to contact
you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit), such as:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type
- Browser version
- The pages of the Website that you visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
When you use our online and mobile resources, we may allow third party service providers to place their own cookies or similar technologies in order to engage in the same types of collection we describe above. For example, we use third party web analytics services such as those offered by Google Analytics. For more information on how Google specifically uses this data, go to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies. Cookies are small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Necessary Cookies. We use Necessary Cookies to operate the Website, for security purposes and preferences management.
- Functional Cookies. We use Functional Cookies to analyze how visitors interact with the website to evaluate and improve its performance and user experience.
- Marketing Cookies. We use Marketing Cookies to show you relevant personalized ads based on your interests.
Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Use of Data
ArtPix LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To personalize website content and offers based on your preferences and interests
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website when you choose to do so
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website
- To monitor the usage of the Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the checkout page).] For more information, see Choices
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there. Transferred Personal Data will be protected in accordance with applicable law.
Your consent to this policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
We will take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy and no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have [consented to/not opted out of] these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (on the checkout page). If we have sent you a promotional email, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the bottom of this email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising (for California and EU users only). If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target audience preferences, you can opt-out by adjusting your settings in the table at the bottom of this page. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies and you need to refresh the page after you change the preferences.
Service providers that process transactions conducted through our site may utilize cookies to facilitate the transaction. We are not involved in any such cookies and do not receive personal information from such cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet or method of electronic storage is not completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
At this time, we do not respond to web browser Do Not Track (“DNT”) or similar signals. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Website.
- Google Ads (AdWords). Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics and for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – for your web browser. Google Analytics and Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
- Facebook. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe , or opt-out using your mobile
device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy.
- Twitter. We use “tailored audiences”, a tool of Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, www.twitter.com (“Twitter”), to target existing users and customers to create remarketing campaigns. Details about opt-out procedures and Twitter’s policies for conversion tracking and tailored audiences can be found at https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies/other-policy-requirements/policies-for-conversion-tracking-and-tailored-audiences.html.
- TikTok. We use the service “Custom Audience” of TikTok. Details can be found at the following link: https://ads.tiktok.com/help/article?aid=6721963040373211141. For more information on the privacy practices of TikTok, please visit the following link: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=en.
Data Collection and Analysis
Any collection, use, and management of personal information by social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, and TikTok (collectively, the “Social Networks”) are governed by their respective privacy policies and terms. When using Social Networks, you are required to comply with their privacy policies and terms. We recommend you carefully review their privacy policies and terms, as we are not responsible for the Social Networks.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Your California Privacy Rights
- To request that we disclose what personal information relating to you that we collect, share or sell.
- To request that we delete certain personal information relating to you that we maintain.
- To opt-out from the sale by a business of your personal information.
- To make such a request relating to these California rights, please navigate to the website or call +1 (855) 227-5861. We may need to obtain information about you or your specific request in order to verify and respond. If you have an authorized agent, that person also may submit requests relating to your California privacy rights. We will need to obtain verification of the agent’s identity, their authority to act on your behalf, and verification that you are the individual about whom LPL Financial possesses the personal information requested.
- A business may not discriminate against a California resident that exercises their privacy rights under state law.
Data Subjects in the European Union
Individuals who are located in the European Union (EU Data Subjects) that provide us with Personal Data may have additional rights relating to that data. Specifically, EU Data Subjects may have the following rights, subject to certain limitations:
- To be informed about Personal Data collection, use, retention and sharing
- Access to Personal Data, including requesting a copy of Personal Data a data controller possesses
- To rectify inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data
- To request a data controller delete Personal Data relating to the EU Data Subject
- To request that Personal Data be transferred to another company
- To limit the ways Personal Data may be processed
- To object to some types of processing of Personal Data
- To request information relating to automated processing of Personal Data
EU Data Subjects seeking to employ one or more of the above rights may contact us as described below.
For Personal Data relating to an EU Data Subject, we process Personal Data according to a lawful basis, in most cases this is to provide the products and services requested by the EU Data Subject. Processing may also occur with your consent, to meet contractual obligations, to comply with our own legal obligations, or for our legitimate interests such as to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. We retain Personal Data so long as there is a lawful basis for processing.
The person accountable for ArtPix’s policies and practices and to whom complaints or inquiries can be forwarded is:
Privacy Officer, email@example.com